Thursday, November 8, 2012

Inpiration: Baby/Guest Room/ Office


Nov. 8, 2012- Robert and I are fortunate to live in a two bedroom apartment. The spare bedroom we use as a guest room, an office and a place I keep my shoe rack. HA! I wanted to turn it in to a walk in closet (one of the things on my list of things I want when we buy a house) but Robert said NO WAY you'll just buy more stuff...so it is what it is. Now with the new addition to our family we are transforming it in to a nursery / office (I'm going to be working from home the first three months) / guest room. Right now we have a queen size bed...ya that's OUT OF THERE! Robert thinks we can keep that and have a nursery but he obviously doen't know what goes in to a nursery. HA! SO...like my wedding I'm putting together a mood board. With colors ways, inspirations and things that I love! I want the room to be blue, gray, white and maybe a little teal. Since I'm from CA I want to have things like the sun, whales, water in the decor. Above is the guest bed, glider (it would be in gray) and crib I like. I'm thinking about asking my friend to design a chest of drawers for me as well. I'll be sure to take before and after photos. SO EXCITED!! xoxo ML

No comments:

Post a Comment