Friday, September 2, 2011

Specialty Drinks!

To stay with our vintage and rustic theme Robert and I decided to have specialty drinks at our wedding. PLUS it very cost effective. Since I'm not a huge drinker and when I do it's usually a vodka/soda I called my friend Brett who is a bartender/mixologist at The John Dory. (AMAZING restaurant) 


He was trained by the guy who owns Milk and Honey which is a little secret bar here in NYC that serves the most amazing drinks you've ever tasted. Any how I told him the feel and colors of our wedding and he made us two drinks that were fabulous!! The first one I'm calling the ML. It's muddled blueberries and blackberries with Vodka, lemon juice and some other stuff. The other one I'm calling the James and it's a bourbon base with a whole lot of goodness. Wedding specialty drinks CHECK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment