Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Brow Time




Today I went to Sania's brow bar. She's uber well known in the "celeb" world so I thought I would try her out to "shape" my brows.



My brows aren't horrible they could use some help. Sania came out of a room asked me to sit down in this room that was like her waiting room. There were girls sitting on the couch behind. She started tweezing away like it was nobody's business.



It was crazy the speed she was going. She told me the places I needed to grow out and showed me how to fill in the brows with
pencil. Overall I like the shape of my brows bit feel like she sped through it. I mean she MAYBE spent 15 min with me. That's pretty gods for her $260 an hour. Maybe I should start doing this. Ha!! She said to come back before my wedding. I'm going to give her ONE more try and then see how I feel. Maybe next time she give me a little more TLC.

1 comment:

  1. Did you ever go back to her? I am thinking of trying her out, is the shape worth the price?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete