Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Well Connected

WEDDING PLANNER:
My friend Heather is a wedding planner and owns amorology weddings which is a full creative/wedding service company in San Diego. She brings to life the passion and love two people share for everyone to experience on their special day. The weddings she does are magical. SO...when I got engaged she was the first person I called. She told me she would set me up on a website so I could see everything that needs to be discussed and done. Second step we're going to talk about colors, places and start getting creative...

INVITES
My brother's friend Michelle Hoffman (now Raasch) who is a friend of mine too  facebooked me today and said to get in touch with her sister Lisa who designs wedding invitations here in NYC. Here website is: http://www.CeciNewYork.com/ and it looks looks pretty impressive. I love the photos of Lisa. We actually went to High School with each other. I'm excited to catch up with her and see what she says about invites.

No comments:

Post a Comment