Saturday, October 29, 2011

Ring Shopping




Yesterday we went by our friends vintage shop to get a few stackable gold and rose gold rings for me for our big day.



Robert got my shiny diamond ring from there as well. The silver band was given to us by our friend Anna Sheffield.



Today we went to Cartier to get Robert his ring. We trekked all the way up town in the sleet to get it!!



Now, I know what you're thinking....where's your Cartier ring ML. Never fear Cartier is here!! I'm getting a matching ring like Robert's but in rose gold and with diamonds all the way around. They don't have my size in the US so they have to order it from Paris hence the reason why I got stackable rings yesterday. Actually, I'm going to Paris in January....I might just get it then. No tax!!

I'm really excited about our rings. It's exactly what I wanted which is a stackable moment and my ring to match Robert's ring. Yeah!! 1 week 6 days to the big day. Xoxoxo ML

No comments:

Post a Comment