Monday, December 19, 2011

Our Rings


I got my ring yesterday!! They didn't have my size when we first went there before we got married so they had to order it from Paris and it arrived this weekend. I'm OBSESSED with it. Now it's all complete. 

Three things I wanted when Robert asked me "What kind of ring do you want?" 
1. I don't want a solitaire ring, I want a band with diamonds
2. I want us to wear the same ring
3. I want to be able to stack my rings

Robert proposed with the most PERFECT platinum vintage diamond band (Check #1). I looked high and low for something perfect for him. He's a bit edgy so a plain band wasn't going to do. I found what I was looking for at Cartier.....The Tank Francaise Wedding Band to be exact. We got one for me in rose gold with little diamonds around it (Check #2). Robert wears his with a ring I bought him when we started dating. Our friend Anna Sheffield made them. It's our friendship ring and I have the same one I wear on my right hand. I stack my wedding ring with my engagement ring and other vintage rings Robert got me too. (Check #3)

LOVE!!!


1 comment:

  1. I don't like solitaire rings either because they catch on everything. I want something similar to yours. I had a solitaire and left it in a hotel. The housekeeping staff never "found" it! Ha! Surprise surprise. I am waiting on my 25th Anniversary to present me a beautiful ring. I don't even hint anymore, ML, I just say, "I want this", and present Dave a picture. Your rings are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete