Friday, December 2, 2011

Bergdorf Shoe Sale!

We all know how OBSESSED I am with shoes...my husband especially since my collection has taken over our closet. (hence the reason he's helping me turn our guest room in to a bigger closet for me..LOVE HIM!)

Any how..Bergdorf is having a SHOE SALE and here are few of my favorite picks. The Asian in me won't let me purchase any of them because I know how much they go for at sample sales...any how it's fun to look and dream right!
                              
Sale $542 
Manolo Blahnik's are one of my FAVORITE brands and not just because of Sex and the City. I love this Mary Jane style. I have a pair in pink patent leather and they are super comfortable. (I got for $100)  Check them here

Sale $441
Sale $483

Miu Miu's whole glitter look this season was/is AMAZING!! My friend Cassandra owns a pair of the booty ones and I was VERY tempted to get them but couldn't part with that many Franklin's. 
Check them out here
Sale $728
Maison Martin Margiela pump...SO CHIC!

Sale $486
These Chloe shoes are to DIE FOR!! (that actually might happen if you try to walk in these babies.)
Check them out here

Sale $507
These Fendi's are my FAVORITE!!
Check them out here






No comments:

Post a Comment