Saturday, January 22, 2011

Stackable Rings


I am OBSESSED with this ring. I tried it on with the ring Robert gave me and it looks perfect. There are three things I wanted in a ring.

1. NO solitaire diamond. They catch on to things and turn side to side on your finger.

2. I wanted a ring that was stackable.

3. One of the rings I wore in my stack I want Robert to wear as his ring. So we were matching.

I showed the ring (on the left) to my friend Sarah and her exact words were DO NOT buy this ring. I know how much it cost to make and you would be paying WAY over that. You can have something similar made in the diamond district in NYC. I wouldn't want to copy the exact ring because a.) that's not right and b.) that's cheesy. The thought of designing our own ring though doe sound pretty amazing. I called up my friend Anna Sheffield to see what we could come up with. She had a few ideas to stack a few rings in her existing collection. I go back in a few weeks to check it out. In the mean time Sarah is tracking down her diamond guy. YEAH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment