Saturday, January 1, 2011

Savannah Georgia


So, Telum is out. My friend went there and said it as boring and expensive. PLUS Robert and I don't want to get married on the beach he is one shade from the color of snow you know..ha!

Where then?? I put the whole wedding planning on hold. I don't know where to get married and the though of planning a wedding just wasn't exciting me. Is this normal? I mean I do plan sell events for a living and don't really have the energy to plan this wedding PLUS..I just wasn't feeling it with Telum. I'm all about a feeling.

Fast forward a few weeks ago. Me, Nicky (the most fabulous event planner ever) and a bottle of wine. He asked me what I wanted and what I've been dreaming about since I was a kid..."Uh...Nicky I've never dreamed about my wedding..woops!" I told him I want something rustic, something outdoors, something with ALL our friends and family, a big party, dancing, Shake Sinora and a Limbo line..HA!



He then suggested Savannah Georgia. It's rich with history, beautiful colonial mansions and SO Robert and I. I fell in love and the feeling of excitement filled my soul. YES!! I love it....I can see myself as a character in a Jane Austin novel. Mr. Darcey!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment