Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Party at the Saloon


To start the wedding festivities off we had a party at The Saloon in my hometown bar on Wednesday night. (11/9/11)This was a great way for people who are attending the wedding to hang out and meet each other. We partnered with my twin friends Amy and Kate to celebrate their birthday and boy did we celebrate! Everyone came out and we had TONS of fun. Lola was even there. 

I can't say the walk home was that cute (I won't mention what happened) BUT I'm please to say that the night ended happily by me eating a bean and cheese burrito with enchilada sauce on top!! HA!

PS- Can we talk about the Top Shop dressing I'm wearing? I HIGHLY recommend this to all my friends. Its SUCKS you in and makes you feel like a million dollars. Check it out here

Mom, Robert and I
The Twins (Amy & Kate)

Alyssa and I
Old friends



No comments:

Post a Comment