Saturday, April 30, 2011

Wedding Planner- CHECK!


 When I first started planning this wedding I thought..I could do this...I do events for a living..this will be a piece of cake...WRONG. There are so many things that go in to planning a wedding...so many details I have no idea about. What time should you start your wedding? Where do I order everything, what do I order? How do I put all ideas together and come up with one main theme? What are some things that I can add that would be cute? Step in my friend  Heather from Amorology. Heather and I have known each other since high school. She has ALWAYS been creative. She started Amorology years back and its been a HUGE success. Her weddings are so detailed, well thought out and so special. She's all over too from my favorite blog stylemepretty.com  to bridal magazines. I'm SO EXCITED to work with her. She's already saved me hundreds of dollars with all her connections and I love that she knows everything about weddings. YEAH!!


Candy Bar- Science theme



No comments:

Post a Comment