Sunday, March 27, 2011

Colors and Theme


So...what I'm learning is when you start thinking about your wedding there are two things you need to figure out first. COLOR AND THEME. My colors are blue (indigo), cream and black. I went to a ribbon store in NYC and found my colors. My theme is vintage, rustic and CA style.  Once you pick your colors and theme you have some kind of direction in how your wedding is going to look. So, when I was doing my research I picked things that went with my theme and colors. See...

This is a great way to combine my colors while creating a piece of decor. 

Love this box with the blue ribbon. 


I love the blue mason jars with the twine. 

This is a good way to get the colors in to the invites. 

Frames...flowers..cute!

Love these little give aways with our colors. 

I like how this mixes mason jars with sand (CA style)

No comments:

Post a Comment